Thursday 8 October 2015


MEDAN: 2013


The last trip with Mama.
It was requested by Mama to visit Medan and I thought of going with her and Ateh.And that is how the trip begins.

I am supposed to flew from Subang to Penang on Friday Nov29th , however I missed the flight.
Silly me.Luckily , I have an amazing friend who is willingly to send me from Skypark Subang to Bus Station Shah Alam after my lost.I owe you a lot NN and husband.

Below is the flight details for three of us.Flight was reschedule from Medan. What a waste since we have to left early than expected.

I choose Fireflyz because of the free luggage of 20kg , complimentary drinks and food,as well as free wheelchair service (during that time).As to date Fireflyz impose RM30 + 6% GST for those who wants to use the wheelchair service.We boarded the flight earlier and get off later than everyone else.




Our tentative are quit simple actually.I enjoy the trip except that when I parted from my mom's since she wanted to do shopping while I'm not.That is the beginning of the issue. jeng.jeng.jeng.
The parted scene happen during the third day.We stop by at the Pasar Buah Berastagi.As usual ,Mama wants to do her shopping while I am more interesting in walking. I left mama with +caks pong ,Ayu and Atoi. I just walk and suddenly followed by Hendrik ( Ayu's bf at that time) . We cross by primary school and Batak Museum.Only Allah knows how much I love Museum.I begin to grew liking to Museum since forever.Of course my Mama pissed off with my attitude.All of these were revealed after the trip.I am more towards the walking person rather than shopping while walking.Sometimes , I have to turn back and look for them.And now,my sister +caks pong inherit this trait. Lulz.

Oh yeah,another thing happen.I did a short trekking to Air Terjun Sipiso-Piso.Oh Man,it was hilarious,since I was wearing long skirt at that time.Crazy me.The journey was great and my flats was totally flat soon thereafter.As usual,Mama would her story how she climbed Penang Hill during her youth.Enough said,below is the synopsis picture of our trip.Enjoy!!

Summary of the trip of the trio.


Masjid Raya,Istana Maimon,Danau Toba,Medan Museum.Warung Pak Pos.


Me,Ayu & Atoi at Batak Museum.
I did enjoy the trip.Berastagi is awesome.Would love to repeat again.
This was the last trip with Mama.
I do miss her .


Al-Fatihah for Mama & Papa


Sarah
October 8th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment