Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mama : Setahun Masihi || Mama : After A Year


Exactly A year according to Gregorian Calender.She left us forever.

October 28th 2014

I still remember during my diploma study,I called her to say how worried I am with my Calculus exam and afraid that I end up getting C-.Next,all I know that she arrived in front of my hostel.The journey took her almost 45 minutes along with my Nanny cum my neighbour.I was speechless.A conversation turn to be an adhoc visit for me.

She tag along my niece,who is staying with her at that time.And also some food.When I recall back that incident,I was hoping that my nightmare hasn't begun yet.Well,to loose your parents is the worst things to happen.Regardless of what your age are.

Its been a year Mama,and next will be 12 years for Papa.Gosh,I didn't know that times flies that quick.
The Love of my Life

Dear Mama & Papa,

If you know the struggle I face,I bet you wouldn't dare to leave me.
Life is so different when you are still around.
Laughter is so real with you guys next to me.
Crying was something that I never used to do.
Sharing is the most I would do with you.
& Talking is the must whenever we met.

Now,

Bit by bits of my life scattered to pieces.
I am afraid of my own future.
I am stuck with my memory.
Memory that you left which hurts me a lot.
To walk away from that memory is impossible.

Soon,

I am counting days to see you again.
May Allah grant us a place to reunite together.

I am not asking for any sympathy.It just my life a bit upside down,and I can't  find the spirit to boost it out.


Sarah
October 28th 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment