Saturday 2 January 2016

My kind of 2016.


A new year,another resolution being made.
Another year away from Mama and Papa.
Increment from Achik as well.. hihihihi..
 ( May Allah bless this soul for supporting me the most)


Assalamualaikum.
2016.

I was shaking when thinking what I should share about my new year post.I thought of writing about family,but I don't really connect much with them lately as I am having a fun with myself.

Let just say about my new addiction.
My new circle of clique.
Wallahi,I love all of them to heaven.
Yeap,they fill my empty heart after the loss of Mama and Papa.
Having them is like having back the pieces of me that went away with Mama and Papa.


#AORFitClan

Since I don't have a FB account,I want to share my appreciation with them here.If they can find me here,then I'll just say congrats.You found me online!! hahaha



These are my strength.Whenever I feel down or even had a hard time working out,looking at each of them pushing themselves relieve me.It shows how far I can go.And training with them is completely FREE.
All you need is to devote your time and heart to each activities.
I promise myself that I'll spare my Monday preparing healthy snacks for them.
(Hope my allowance from Achik is enough.hahaha)


A few of us #AORFitClan

Another scene of us #AORFitClan


My first of Gunung Keriang


I met them by incidence,when I was down with my fat inside my body.They support me,train me endlessly.I haven't reach my target weight yet,but the spirit that they gave prove that I can do it.
Oh,I just challenge Aswad with 60kg by March2016. Its like a present that I want to give to Mama,since its her birth month.
Hope she will be happy if she can see the different in me.
(Miss you Mama)

I never dream of hiking this often in my life.
To enjoy running as much as I would now.

They cheer me up with those slapstick joke,help me when I'm in need.Yes,they act as my siblings as well as my parents too.
I know how we cannot be too satisfy with the relationship that we have,but I'm loving it every minute with them.
May Allah grows the seed of love in each of our heart,as I cannot bear other loss again.



Gunung Keriang somewhere around 2015
Our  kind of New Year 2016 


The best part is , most of them loved backpack as much as I do.
I even confess to one of them,the reason I went to Danok often is to feel the backpack moment that I had before.And also its cheap as I go every time I went to my campus. HaHaHa..
Although it may sound silly,but stepping on foreign land gives me the strength and excitement.
And yeah,another trip will be plan with them.Looking forward to it.

The most applause should be given to Sir Pakhrul.
Thanks for reuniting us.
Thanks for connecting the dot with each of us.
May Allah bless our journey now and hereafter.


#AORFitClan




Sarah 
January 2nd 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment