Wednesday 12 November 2014

Three Musketeers Dinner with the Chief

Salam.

As if I'm having  post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd , but I guess it is still under control. InsyaAllah,with Doa from everyone,I'll get through it very well.


Last February of 2014,we ( Mama,Achik,Ateh,Aleeyah,Qalesya & I)drove for an ad hoc outing to Kuala Perlis.It was the best for us.
The view along the way -> SUPERB!
We passed by a brace of duck farm.
Our journey seems like a fairytale plot.

Sunset along the way. سبحان الله

 Us while waiting for the food. We-fie with the musketeers and chief.
Oh,and also the kids.During this time,Mama obsessed with Green Tea,so I had one from home that day.It is typical for Mama to close her eyes while taking picture.I inherit that traits very well. :P 




Full stomach with happy faces.Ahh, the great dinner indeed.Thanks Achik.
Thanks to my long hand, we-fie before heading home.Yeah, I know should edit it before publish.But I wish to remain it as original as it is.






Truthfully,it takes time to accept the reality.
Yeap,life goes on.
However,to answer questions from people like - :

* Are you OK?
*How are you ?

It's tough man.How I wish I have more option to that questions.

And the phrase " Sabaq Nah" , it is just so annoying.
Of course I am being patient,wait till your turns next time? 
* I only replied those deep in my heart* 

There are times I feels like I want to go through all the memories,sit in silence and laugh about it.

58 took my Father, and 68 took my mother.

Al-fatihah to both.


Sarah
Nov 12 2014
9:05am

No comments:

Post a Comment